We Love Our Work
A Bit About Our Process: What We Will Do for You
When you come to us for help in relocating to London, we will first learn about all of your needs and preferences. What factors comprise your ideal London home? We will listen carefully to your answers to questions like:
- What type and style of residence do you prefer?
- How close you want to be to work and shopping?
- To what sort of lifestyle are you accustomed?
- Do you prefer to rent or purchase your home?
- Do you plan a short-term or long-term stay?
- What is your ideal price range?
- How soon do you need to relocate?
- When would you like to view properties?
Once you’re satisfied that we fully understand all of your preferences, we’ll move on, in a manner of speaking, to the next step:
We will schedule a day that is the most convenient for you to view the properties we’ve chosen according to your criteria. And then the fun begins. And you’ve you’ve signed your new lease, all thats left to do is:
Move into Your New Home
We will make sure you’re able to move into your new place within one to three days of lease-signing. Of course if you need more time, we can arrange that as well. You can take up to a month and a half to move in if you like—whatever works best for you.
And we won’t just leave you at the doorstep. We will do everything necessary to ensure you’re comfortably settled in your new residence, including (but not limited to):
- Helping you set up your utility accounts
- Assisting you with opening a UK bank account
- Helping you get to know your new neighborhood
Sound good? We’re ready when you are. So give us a call at 07515665461 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help.